Thursday 24 November 2011

Mega Bunting Delivered

Mission accomplished!  Managed to complete the 100m of bunting on Tuesday and then pack it all up (which took 2 hours!!!) and deliver it to Ralph Lauren yesterday in time for their event at the weekend.   I'm so pleased with myself that I was actually able to do this - the longest I've made is 5m so 100m seemed very daunting not least the thought of making 400 flags!

I had to call in the big guns (my Mum) just to help me make a good start as I had my first craft fair in between too - but we got there in the end. 


Making such a big order has shown that I need to make a few changes around here for us all to be able to work and live in the same house as the mega bunting took over the whole place!  So, top of my Christmas Wish List is a new bigger house or a lovely warm large shed in the garden - Mr L, what do you think??

Failing that a bigger ironing board would be most useful! 

No comments: