Tuesday 7 February 2012

Dear washing machine,

Are you ok? Have I said something?  I think we've fallen out and I'm not sure why - are you playing mind games with me?

Everytime I put on a freshly washed pair of jeans you send me into a dither making me think I have gone up at least 2 dress sizes.  This is just cruel.  I can't bend down properly all day let alone eat a full meal - Day 2 seems to have eased a little (possibly down to the lack of food on Day 1) and then by Day 3, it's comfort all the way however the jeans are now in need of another wash and I'm back to square 1.

I thought we were friends, I use branded washing powder and even water softener to ease your joints but lately you seem to be squeezing me out - literally.   Please, please don't make my jeans so tight and I promise to give you a day off every now and then.

Can we be friends again?
Mrs L. xx

No comments: